Think you can’t go nude? Think again.
I own a few of the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate collection. I like the texture and they are always beautifully pigmented. In fact the last ones I purchased were duty free in a pack of 6 on the plane to Holland last year.
I was absolutely stoked to find Rimmel lipsticks in my gift bag when I went to the Bloggers United Australia Event last weekend. Not only did I receive 4 lipsticks but I also received the NEW Moisture Renew Universal transparent lipliner AND the NEW 24HR Supercurler Mascara (I am so fussy with my mascara and I LOVE this one!!) But let me tell you about the lippies:
The Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection consists of 5 variations of Nude lipsticks to suit every single skin tone.
I love the packaging, so easy to pick them out of my collection in their pale peachy colour with white writing, as opposed to the Red and the Black in the other Lasting Finish by Kate collections.
The Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection are opaque but leave a beautiful sheen. Love a nude that is not drying to the lips! I do not feel they are as long lasting as my other Rimmel colours, but they are such a lovely texture, I will put up with it!
- #40 is a yellowy beige – Pale Nude – suited for both Cool and Warm toned fair skin
- #42 is a warm peach – Apricot Nude – great for someone with warm undertones, it has a touch of pink
- #43 has orange overtones – Tan Nude – hit this one if you are olive with warmer undertones.
- #45 pinky – Rose Nude – good medium nude suited for both warm and cool undertones ranging from fair to dark
- #48 rich burgundy based – Dark Nude – for those of us with darker skins with cool undertones
See this fun video on Going Bare on Rimmel’s website here
Oh my. What is not to like?? My favourite look is a nude lip with a strong eye, and I am going to give all of these a good run for their money! Rimmel continuously offers great value for money.
These beauties retail for $12.95 at pharmacies and supermarkets.
Do You Dare to go Bare?
* #40, #42, #43, #48 Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection by Rimmel have been gifted to me for reviewing purposes. I purchased #45 myself.
I am linking up with Ingrid from Fabulous Fun Life for her Monday Make Up Madness! Go and check it out x
Til next time,