At the recent Priceline event I was introduced to some new lip products by Nude by Nature: the 100% Natural Lip collection.
A little bit of background: Nude by Nature was founded in 2008 in Sydney Australia, and started from a need for a make up brand without all the chemicals. The range is 100% naturally derived, and cruelty free and works WITH your skin not against it. A range that is actually benefits your skin with Native Australian ingredients like Kakadu Plum, Lilly Pilly and does not contain parabens, talc or silicones.
The new Nude by Nature 100% Natural Lip Collection consists of the Moisture Shine Lipsticks, the Defining Lip Pencils and the Moisture Infusion Lip glosses.
This is what they say:
Free from Carmine, Petroleum Waxes, Parabens, Silicones, Coal Tar Dyes or any synthetics.
Enriched with good for you, 100% natural ingredients like Kakadu Plum, Shea Butter,
Desert Lime and Tangerine Oil for a 100% natural smile.
I was gifted 3 colours, Dusky Nude is my favourite! It is the perfect nude with a hint of mauve and plenty of shine and a teensy weensy little bit of pearl. The staying power is not great, but it is worth re-applying because it is keeping my lips moisturised and not dry at all.
Some of the other products – all in the distinctive UTTERLY Instagrammable Rose Gold packaging – I used in the below make up:
- Nude by Nature Flawless Liquid Foundation in Champagne. I have previously found this oxidised (darker and yellow) on my skin, but with a good primer, this is not a bad foundation. I used a colour correcting primer and it worked beautifully. This is a medium to full matte finish. I nowadays like more of a dewy finish, but this is really not too bad. I will keep this for Summer days.
- Nude by Nature Pressed Mineral Cover in Medium to set the foundation. This powder does build up to a full cover. I also used the Dark version as a matt bronzer and contour.
- Nude by Nature Natural Illusion Eyeshadow trio in 02 Smoky. Not bad colour pay off, and is definitely buildable to a very strong colour. I loved using the black as an eyeliner.
- Nude by Nature Loose Eyeshadow in 03 Rose Sand. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! A loosed dust applied with the deerfoot applicator comes out nearly like a cream foil. Beautiful.
- Nude by Nature Touch of Glow Highlight Stick in Champagne. A nice shimmery but not glittery highlighter. Just the way I like it.
This really is a lovely range. If I had to pick some favourite products I would say it is the Loose Eyeshadow – a powder that looks so lush and creamy on – and of course, the lipsticks!
Thank you Nude by Nature for sending me these great products to review!
Have you tried Nude by Nature products?
*please note, some, not all of these products have been received as PR samples for reviewing. This does not affect my opinion or views.
*photos are edited.
Til next time,