This Fashionista in Suburbia is a big fan of L’Oréal lipsticks, if you hadn’t worked that one out.
First there were the L’Oréal Color Riche La Vie en Rose collection.
And who could forget the L’Oréal Color Riche Matte Addiction
And the pièce de résistance: L’Oréal x Balmain collaboration!
I love the texture, I love the smell, I love how pigmented they are when they need to be and their packaging is always luxurious considering this is a drugstore line.
Well, they have done it again, here is the new L’Oréal Color Riche Shine Addiction!
I love a matte lip with the best of them, but with the warmer weather looming; a soft shine looks fresh and summery, and L’Oréal delivered.
As always, L’Oréal Paris Australia was extremely generous. They spoiled me with the full collection of 16 colours to review. So this afternoon, I photographed the lot of them.
Here are my thoughts:
- The packaging is beautiful, the case looks like cut glass and the shape of the lipstick makes it easy to apply
- This range is very hydrating, with a beautiful high shine finish without being too sticky.
- A good collection of colours taking you from day to night.
- Colour pay off is good, and one swipe is enough. The lipstick really glides on.
- This is not a long lasting option; the colour wears off faster than a matte lipstick, leaving a hint of colour or shimmer. However, these lipsticks leave my lips soft and hydrated. So worth it after the Winter onslaught of dry flakey lips.
Are you a fan of the L’Oréal Lipsticks? Which ones are your favourites?
Til Next time,