Hello there Fashionistas!
Sometimes 5 minutes is all you have to spare when getting ready in the morning. Is it possible to have a full face of make up done in that time?
I really didn’t think it was possible to get it done in that time, but I set myself the challenge to do it under 5 minutes and guess what? It works just fine. You might say, why even bother? But I see clients all day, and there is no way I can do this without my make up. It is a confidence thing – I would rather put my dirty hair up in a pony tail than not wear a little make up!
Watch how I created this look in 5 minutes:
I prepared by using the Maybelline Brow Tattoo over the weekend. This tint lasts for about 2-3 days saving you time in the morning. Further more I used the following:
- Innoxa HydroBoost Foundation in Beige*
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium – as a eyeshadow base and concealer
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Modern Renaissance palette – Taupe colour
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Liner 24h
- Givenchy Mascara
- Innoxa Soft Contour Palette*
- Lancome Blush Subtil no 041
- Gilded Cage Lipstick in 107 Sparkling Mauve*
- Laura Gellar Baked Balance n Brighten Foundation to set*
- Velvet Concepts F2/Airbrush Effect Brush*
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Eyeshadow brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
when using one colour eyeshadow, start on the outer corner of the eye. It will deposit most of the colour there, where you want it to go! Then you can easily blend it towards the middle and inner corner.
Hope you found this helpful, it was a challenge to myself!
“I will not be late tomorrow, I will not be late tomorrow…”
*please note these were gifted items for reviewing purposes
Linking up with the beauties over at Fabulous and Fun Life!
Til next time,