We still have such mild weather in Sydney , considering it is Autumn, but really, Summer days are well and truly finished. BECCA Cosmetics was kind enough to send me the new limited edition Sunchaser Palette, so now I can make Summer stretch a little bit longer.
This palette, my beautiful Fashionistas, is all I will take with me on holidays in June. The colours are SPOT ON for blush, bronzer and highlighter, and they will also work as eyeshadows.
This limited edition has two new colours and one iconic, bestseller:
- Colour 1: Bronzer – Ipanema Sunset (new)
- Colour 2: Mineral Blush – Apricot Blossom (new)
- Colour 3: Highlighter – Opal (bestseller)
To create the glowy Summery look in the video, I used the following products:
- Primer: BECCA Backlight Priming Filter*
- Foundation: Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in 52 Medium Neutral*
- Setting Powder: Kat von D Lock It Setting Powder Translucent*
- Eyebrows: Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Mascara: Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot*
- Eyeshadow, Blush, Contour and Highlight: BECCA Cosmetics Limited Edition Sunchaser Palette*
- Lips: Melli Cosmetics Gloss in Cupid*
- Sponge: Real Techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge* sprayed with Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water*
- Powder: Real Techniques Bold Metal collection 103
- Eyes: Real Techniques Bold Metal 200, and Hourglass bullet brush
- Contour: Real Techniques Sculpting brush
- Blush: Real Techniques Bold Metals 300
- Highlight: Real Techniques fan brush
Please watch the video in HD, this way you can see every little agespot and wrinkle.
I am a fan of BECCA products, my Jaclyn Hill Highlighting palette gets a good work out, and Champagne Pop is one of my favourite highlighters. Ipanema Sunset is a little bit too warm to work well for contouring but as a bronzer, it is a gorgeous colour. It is matte, but can be layered with the highlighter to create more of a bronze glow. Apricot Blossom is a perfect peachy colour, and is beautiful matte or layered with highlighter. I can see why Opal is such a popular colour, it reflects the light beautifully. A lovely, small palette, and I know all colours will be used. This limited edition will be available at Sephora soon!
I want to make a mention of the primer as well. I own a different primer by BECCA: the Resurfacing Primer. This is great for open pores and fine lines. I received the Backlight Priming Filter which has a slightly luminescent finish. This Primer is so nice with a full cover foundation, because these can look a little flat sometimes. This leaves my skin looking dewy and imperfections are blurred. A gorgeous primer!
Have you tried any BECCA products before?
*these products have been provided as PR samples for reviewing purposes, but do not in any way affect my opinions. These are all honest and my own.
Joining up with the Fabulous Beauty Babes over at Fabulous Fun Life’s Monday Make Up Madness!
Til next time