I was first introduced to Davines Hair Care Products at a Vogue Beauty Night in Amsterdam a couple of years ago, where some lovely Davines ladies mixed our own bespoke scented shampoo. Very luxe, and very lovely. Our own bottle with our own name on the label.
I loved the product and I loved the experience, but admittedly I actually forgot about it until Ry Australia sent me a beautiful package with some Davines Hair Care* products.
Davines Hair Care is produced by the Davines Group which was founded in Italy back in 1983. The Group also makes the Salon Skin Care range [Comfort Zone] (I am a fan of their Absolute Pearl Range!)
To be honest, my hair is an ongoing battle. It is very thin, it is coloured and therefor dry and damaged. Oh, and I wash my hair every day. (yes yes, i know it is bad, but I have been doing it for most of my 52 years and I ain’t about to change now!)
Thickening shampoos and conditioners make my coloured hair even more brittle and nourishing ones are too heavy for my hair and make it even flatter.
Ry Australia sent me the following:
I have now been using this range every day for 2 weeks to ensure I am able to give an honest review based on experience.
- The packaging is beautiful. Davines prides themselves on being a sustainable, ethical beauty range and this includes the packaging.
- Both the Love Shampoo and Love Conditioner are highly concentrated and you don’t need much at all. After 2 weeks I have hardly made a dent in it.
- They both have a lovely soft scent
- Makes my hair shiny and bouncy. I tend to wash my hair every day, but actually try and only wash the scalp and fringe every second day, avoiding the dry ends. With the conditioner I concentrate on the ends, comb it through with my fingers and leave it on while I wash myself, and only then, after a few minutes I rinse the conditioner out. This seems to work best on my hair.
- The Volu Spray is FANTASTIC. Albeit a little drying it makes my hair seem a lot thicker than it actually is. Will definitely buy this again.
- All in all, the combination of all 3 is great for my hair. The Volu Spray is a little drying and some days I will still apply a little oil or leave in conditioner on the bleached ends of my hair.
Will I purchase again? YES! The Volu spray will run out first, but I will reorder as soon as I run out.
Thanks Ry Australia for the lovely gift. x
You can find the Davines Hair Care Range on Ry Australia Website.
*Please note that these products are sent to me for reviewing purposes. However all opinions are my own and 100% honest. Results are from my own experiences and they may differ from other peoples.
Have you tried this range?
Linking up on Monday with the beauty babes over on Fabulous and Fun Life!
Til next time,