Hello my lovely Fashionistas!
I recently attended a Nars Workshop and picked up some great tips to share with you. Some wonderful tips for an easy application of eyeshadow for hooded eyes. This means if your upper lids are heavy and cover part of your lower lids (I mention “bottom” lids in the tutorial, but you know what I mean!)
I list all make up used below the vid.
Get a cuppa, this will take about 10 minutes!
Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Eyeshadow Palette: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow palette . Base shadow is Baby, Crease shadow is Punk and liner colour is Serious.
Other products used: Nars Kohl Liner in black , Nars Blush in Deep Throat, Nars Lipstick in Barbarella. Hourglass Ambient Brilliant Highlighting powder, Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer.
- Tip 1. Instead of a eyelid primer to make your eyeshadow work harder for you, use a concealer and powder to set.
- Tip 2. Use the shimmer eyeshadow BEFORE a matte eyeshadow. The matte seems to blend better
- Tip 3. To find the crease: tilt the head back, lift the eyebrows and push the tip of the eyeshadow under the eye socket.
- Tip 4. To apply the socket colour, apply the darkest colour on the tip of the brush only and apply flat.
- Tip 5. Press eyeshadow on rather than wiping EXCEPT for when blending with a very fluffy blending brush.
- Tip 6. Clean up with a concealer.
I hope that helped you along. Let me know if you enjoyed this tutorial and if you would like to see any others.
Oh, and I did wipe the make up off my hairline. Rookie error.
I am teaming up with some great beauty bloggers over on Fabulous Fun Life!
Til next time