Just before I went to work this morning Auspost and Marie Claire made my Monday just that little bit brighter. The SUMMER Edition Marie Claire The Parcel was here!
You may see a little gap between this review and the last one: the Spring Edition has not been reviewed. There is a reason for that.
I was not particularly excited about the Spring Edition. There was nothing wrong with it, it was just that the build up for the 20th Anniversary box was soo huge that I was expecting BIG things. Instead it was just MEH.
My time is precious. If I don’t like something, I will not review it. Period. But this one made up for it!
Just wait til you see what is in it!
So as a recap, I renewed my subscription from last year and received a discount as a bonus: 4 boxes for $80. So far I have had 2 this year.
Last year, I LOVED all 4 of them:
Read about the Spring Edit HERE
Read about the Summer Edit HERE
Read about the Autumn Edit HERE
Read about the Winter Edit HERE
What is the Parcel?
“Curated by our beauty editors, The Parcel by marie claire is a luxury beauty box containing deluxe samples and new releases from leading beauty brands delivered direct to your door four times a year.”
So let me tell you about the Summer ’15.
I love the packaging! The sleeve looks like the magazine, with beautiful Summer Images.
Inside, an expensive looking black box, with the products wrapped up in black tissue.
The little pamphlet accompanies it.
So here is what is in it:
- Full Size Maybelline New York The Colossal Pumped Up Volum Express Mascara $19.91
- Full Size Maybelline New York Color Elixir by Color Sensational in Fuchsia Flourish $17.95
- Full size Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure $14.94
- Full Size Zoeva Eyebrush (I received the 228 Luxe Crease) $17.00
- 2 Lonvitalite Face masks (full pack is 5 masks for $39) $15.60
- Travel Size OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner
- Sample size Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster
- Sample Size Paula’s Choice Vitamin C Spot Treatment
- Sample Size Sample Size Michael Kors Gold Collection Fragrance
- Sample Size SWISSE Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner
- Sample Size Trilogy Make – up be gone Cleansing Balm
Worth around $85!!! Plus great Samples that I can’t wait to try as well.
My favourite items? I have used the LonVitalite masks before, they are really lovely sheet masks. I am excited to try the Paula’s Choice Spot treatment and a ZOEVA BRUSH!! Also LOVE the colour of the Sally Hansen, this one will be my next Mani Monday colour I think!
Well done Marie Claire. A good box, with great full size items worth much more than $20 I paid. Also some good quality new products to sample, can’t wait to get stuck in!
I have teamed up with a whole bunch of beauty bloggers on Monday Make Up Madness with Ingrid from Fabulous and Fun Life Blog. Go check it out to discover some great new blogs.
Til next time,