Well, this is a first for FiS, Fashionistas: a Christmas gift guide!
I am a little selfish here, there are no tips for kids, guys or anyone else: THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE, FAMILY!
See what a nice person I am? Making it easy for the fam bam/Santa to get me something nice and deserved. 🙂
I am a fan of the rose gold/copper trend, whether it is for hair (read about it HERE) or anything else remotely looking like it. I am a magpie, I like anything shiny and sparkly.
So here are, what I think are 20 of the funnest, most beautiful gifts in Rose Gold, worthy of the most frugal of Fashionistas, starting at $5. (all prices are in Australian Dollars)
- Kmart YEAH YEAH YEAH Print $7
- Kmart Geometric Copper Candle Holder $5
- Kmart Luna Rose Headphones $15
- Bohemian Traders^ Rose Gold Sequin Skirt $159.01
- Cotton On/Rubi The Glamiator Sunglasses $14.95
- Cotton On/Typo A6 Weekly Buffalo Diary $12.95
- Cotton On/Body Selfie Tripod $10
- Swarovski^ Betty Deluxe Smartphone Incase $129
- Swarovski^ Stardust Deluxe Bracelet Rose Gold $149
- Swarovski^ Stardust Pen in Rose Gold $49
- The Horse Polished Rose Gold Blush Leather Watch $149
- Styletread^ Windsor Smith Crawwl Rose Gold $139.95
- Styletread^ Mollini Jayman Rose Gold Metallic $199.95
- MIMCO Mim Mesh Mash Pouch $89.95
- MIMCO Big Bang Short Neck $79.95
- MECCA Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette $81
- NARS Nailpolish Pastorale (not available in Australia)
- MYER Hartmann 7R Hard Spinnercase small 55cm Rose Gold $949
- MYER IPhone 6s 64GB Rose Gold $1229
- MYER Michael Kors Radiant Rose Gold EDP $110
Something for everyone, yeah?
What does your Christmas Wishlist look like?
Please note, Gifts noted with ^ are affiliates, which means these brands are advertising in my sidebar. If you purchase through these links it will not cost you anything extra, but will make me a few cents per click.
May Santa bring you all your heart desires, Til Next time,