I have resisted and resisted to getting a jumpsuit. I foresaw all sorts of difficulties in going to the bathroom and trying to keep my clothes off the floor.
I gave in. When I saw this suit.
It has such nice little details that I decided to just suck it up!
- This Table Eight Jumpsuit has super flattering pleats as a faux cross over on the bodice. (way too hard to photograph!)
- It comes with a nice metallic plate belt.
- Has removable straps and is rubberised on the inside of the bodice, so should you wear it strapless, there is no chance of a wardrobe malfunction.
- A perfect piece to go from day to night!
- Sleek enough to wear underneath a kimono or a blazer.
So here is my take on it:
For day, I leave the straps on, and add a sleeveless jacket. Added some longer necklaces, left the belt off and wore medium heels with rolled up legs.
Sleeveless jacket by Seed Heritage. (You have seen me wear this in other ways HERE)
Necklace by Sister in Style
Shoes by Tony Bianco Djangos
From Day… to Night:
I removed the straps. Added the belt, a clutch and some very high heels. I also layered 3 necklaces to create a great statement necklace.
I have collected 2 of these necklaces over the years: one was a gift from my mum, many years ago!
The main necklace is from TTTreasures, a lovely Turkish piece.
Shoes and clutch are old Witchery ones.
What do you think? Are you a fan? Do you own jumpsuits and how do you cope going to the bathroom?
*jumpsuit was a gift for reviewing purposes.
Til next time,