Hello my fellow Fashionistas!
Here is the second 30 Lippies for 30 Days Challenge! Read all about the first one from November last year HERE
I originally started this to prove a point. Everyone can wear ANY colour they want. I believe with some minor adjustments in the rest of your make up, you can wear whatever pretty colour you desire. Trust me. I have 100’s!
I am a LIPSTICK CHAMELEON!
I also wanted you to dig deep in the bottom of your handbags and drag out those lippies AND WEAR THEM before they go off!
I would also like to mention that changing your lipstick, or treating yourself to a new lipstick, puts a bit of a spring in your step. It is definitely the easiest (and sometimes cheapest) way to update your look, or dive into another Season with a bit of a different look.
I have talked some wonderful women on Instagram into joining me this month, and joining me they have! Everyday I wake up to some beautiful faces from all over the world proudly showing off their lippies!
So. This deserves a prize. Every selfie with a (new) or (old) lippy uploaded to Instagram and using the hashtag #30lippiesfor30days is an entry in the draw. Here is what you can win.
- Rimmel Nude Collection in Rose Nude 45 – a pinky nude
- MAC Patent Polish Lip Pencil in Sultana – deep berry plum
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Lychee Addict – lip balm with a hint of colour
- Rimmel long Lasting Finish by Kate Kiss of Life 222 – the perfect red
- Maybelline New Rebel Bloom Coral Burst740 – Gorgeous bright pastel coral
- W7 Neon Purple – punky purple
- Rimmel Long Lasting Finish in Sugar Plum – a plummy pink
It is not too late to enter, even one Instagram photo with #30lippiesfor30days will earn you an entry. (open to our international readers too!)
Here are my first 14 lipsticks!
Won’t you join us?
Til next time,