Hello you gorgeous Fashionistas. You look particularly radiant today.
I have something a little different today:
A video tour of the room I would like to spend most of my time in, the spare room that I turned into my beauty room. I could literally spend hours in there organising and reorganising, and playing with my make up.
Yeah, I am weird.
Anyway, here it is. Hopefully this video might give you some make up storage ideas.
The video is about 13 minutes, grab a cuppa or a lovely red and sit back.
Oh and can I just say: “HI!” I forgot to do that in the video..
Just a few links and thank youz:
- Quilt was made by my very clever daughter.
- Dior shopping bag was sent to me by one of my lovely readers, Helena
- The Fashionista original watercolour (you can see her on my blog header too) was painted by Jemma White
- Acrylic tower by themakeupbox.com
- Ikea purchases: Alex 9 drawer unit, Malm dressing table and stool, rug, frames, plant pot brush holders
- Kmart purchases: Mirror, candle, fluffy cushions, copper light, copper lips moneybox and clock
- Baskets by Reject shop
- Drawer dividers by Daiso
- Leather blog notebook by Scarab Rouge
- See my Fullips review HERE
- See my Vidal Sassoon Magic Curler Review HERE
I hope you enjoyed, let me know if there is anything else you would like to see.
Til next time,