Hello my Suburban Fashionistas.
Eyeliner for Mature eyes? Hell yeah. The perfect winged liner? Easy!
Here it is: Part 2 of my series of Eyeliner tutorials. This time I will show you how I use a liquid liner in 2 different ways:
- A felt tip, marker type pen
- A liquid eyeliner with a fine brush
Everyone has their favourites, and their own looks. I am no expert, nor am I a make up professional (anymore) but I wanted to show you how I learned some tricks and tips over the years to get that lovely winged liner.
I am not 18 anymore, (omg my youngest will be 18 next year!!) and I can not apply make up the same way those gorgeous young things do it on Youtube. I have, let’s say, a little extra skin on the eyes.
So here I am, 51 years old, making videos, much to the amusement of my kids and husband.
I don’t care, I am having fun.
And if it helps you, even better!
Check out the first instalment of my Eyeliner tutorials HERE , I give you a few general hints, how to make it easier to apply eyeliner.
Here is Part 2 of the Tutorial.
- Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Camouflage Foundation in Rattan
- Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-5
- Setting Powder: ELF Translucent Powder
- Eyes: Napoleon Perdis Nude U Palette
- Blush and contouring: ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer in St Luca
- Highlighting: Hourglass Dim Light
- Eyebrows: Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Master Graphic and Maybelline Line Stilletto
- Mascara: Max Factor
- Lips: MAC Viva Glam lll
- Wonderstripes on the lids. Read about them HERE
Have you found your favourite type of liner yet?
Til Next time,