I was happy and a little sad. I received my last The Parcel this morning!
I opted for a yearly subscription for $90 to receive a seasonal box delivered to my home 4 times a year, and this was the Winter one.
Boxes 1, 2 and 3 have been amazing value, and I couldn’t wait to rip it open and inspect.
Read about the Spring Edit HERE
Read about the Summer Edit HERE
Read about the Autumn Edit HERE
What is the Parcel?
“Curated by our beauty editors, The Parcel by marie claire is a luxury beauty box containing deluxe samples and new releases from leading beauty brands delivered direct to your door four times a year.”
Every single box has looked AMAHZING. This one didn’t disappoint. The outer sleeve looks just like a Marie Claire Magazine cover.
Inside, an expensive looking black box, with the products wrapped up in black tissue.
The little pamphlet accompanies it.
So, have they kept the good stuff going?
Here is what was in it.
- Full size OPI Nail Laquer in a Grape Affair $19.95
- Full Size L’Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture $27.95
- Full size Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid $15.95
- Travelpack Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes $3.99 (same as last box)
- 3 full size Neutrogena Hydro Boost Intensive Hydrating mask $15
- Full size Woolworths Select Quick and Easy Nail Polish 30 Removal Wipes $2
- Sample size John Frieda Beach Blonde shampoo, conditioner and Seas-salt spray
- Sample Size Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Anti Ageing Creme
Worth $84.84!!! Plus some awesome samples!
My favourite items? Can’t wait to give the masks a go. Fab new mascara, and the nail polish remover will come in handy. Will keep it in my car I think!
And all of a sudden I was not sad anymore.
In the box was a special offer to renew my subscription at a discounted rate! Down to $80 for the whole year. Yes please! I can not stress enough, what a good quality subscription box this is. No cheap fillers, just great quality full items and some new products to sample!
Keep em coming Marie Claire, can’t wait til the Spring Edition!
Til next time,