I am planning on doing some more tutorials, and videos seem the logical way to show any “HOW TO’s”.
I am not extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I feel my accent really shines through and like everyone else, I feel I sound really funny.
Here is the first one: a contouring tutorial.
I am not proclaiming to be a make up artist. (I used to be, many many moons ago). I am certainly not a pro, but I have done my own face (and quite a few others) for many years now, so I feel like I have a little experience. (JOKES) All I can really do is show you Fashionista’s how I do it and how it works for me. Hopefully it will work for you too.
So without further ado, here is the tutorial.
I will list below what products I have used for the tutorial, plus any other make up I have used. (oh and excuse the tag hanging out from my top, i am such an amateur!)
- Foundation: Chanel Matt Lumière Foundation #40 (sample)
- Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-5
- Setting Powder: ELF Translucent Powder
- Eyes: Hourglass Obscura Eyeshadow Palette, Hourglass Mechanical Gel Eyeliner in Obsidian, Mascara Max Factor Masterpiece Transform
- Eyebrows: Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Contouring: Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Medium buy it HERE , Real Techniques Sculpting Brush
- Blush: NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Frenzy, Bdellium brush and Real Techniques setting brush
- Lips: MAC Lipliner in Cork and MAC Midi Mauve lustre lipstick.
Again, I can’t stress enough: I am not a make up artist: i dabble, that is all. I can only show you what works for me, and if that works for you, that is FANTASTIC and it will make me extremely happy.
What else would you like to see? Any other tutorials or do you prefer photos?
Til Next time,