Wow. Have 3 months really passed since I received the last Parcel???
I guess so. So excited to see it arrive this morning. The last 2 have been AMAZING and I am anxious to see if they kept up the good word. The cynic in me says that it can’t last – there has to be a dud somewhere along the line…
Read about the Spring Edit HERE
Read about the Summer Edit HERE
What is the Parcel?
“Curated by our beauty editors, The Parcel by marie claire is a luxury beauty box containing deluxe samples and new releases from leading beauty brands delivered direct to your door four times a year.”
Choose from a single box for $25 or a yearly subscription for $90 and get a seasonal box delivered to your home 4 times a year.
I chose a yearly subscription, and so far it has DEFINITELY been worth it.
And of course, the packaging is beautiful. The outer sleeve looks again, like a magazine cover.
Inside, the familiar black box. So classy.
All the goodies are wrapped up in black tissue paper, and there is a little pamphlet with the descriptions of everything inside.
Here is what was in it:
- Full size Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara in Black, $23.95
- Full Size Rimmel BB Cream Radiance in Medium (not in store yet until April!!) $12.95
- Full size Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Cream, $19.95
- Full Size Schick Hydro Silk Razo, $14.25
- Travelpack Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Larger than travel size MOR emporium Classics Snow Gardenia Triple-Milled Soap
- Larger than travel size L’Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream in Zesty Lime
- Sample Size Lancôme Advanced Génefique Youth Activating Concentrate
That is a HUGE $71.10 worth of full size goods, not counting the great samples!
My favourite things in this pack would have to be the Max Factor Mascara and the MOR soap smells divine ( i am not actually convinced that this is a sample. I think this is a full size). There is not one thing in this box that will not be used!
I would definitely recommend The Parcel to anyone. $90 for 4 boxes, and every 3 months such amazing new things to try. Definitely no cheap stuff here. I have paid for another box to come, the Winter edition. I am pretty sure I will re subscribe, I am very happy.
Do you subscribe to any boxes? Is there one you think I should be subscribing to? Which is your favourite?
Til Next time,