Hi there Suburban Fashionistas!
It is that time of the month again: Her Fashion Box arrived on my doorstep!
I don’t know about you, but I have no self control. I sign for the box and think, I will keep it closed and will do an unboxing video.
Then I am eyeing it up while I am having a cup of coffee and think: meh, f* it, I am opening it now, and I rip into it.
Maybe for the February Box I will! Self control, Barbe, Self control…
For those that are unfamiliar with Her Fashion Box, it is a monthly subscription box of $39.95. Every month you will receive 2-3 fashion accessories and a selection of cosmetic, beauty or other full size products and samples – tailored to your style choice: Feminine, Trendy and Classic. (I chose Classic). There is over $110 value in each box. It is like giving yourself a present every month!
So what is in the box this month? From the magazine I can see the theme is Urban Aztec. Exciting!
- Her Fashion Magazine – a great little mag with interviews, explaining everything that is in the box, how to wear it, and the inspo behind it.
- Bones Necklace $ 39.95
- IrisRing $14.95
- Urban Rituelle Summer Scent Spray in Frangipani RRP $14.95
- Nuxe Multi Purpose Dry oil sample 10ml (100ml RRP$39.95)
- Her Fashion Box Body Brush RRP $14.95
- Her Fashion Box Nail Block RRP $8.95
- Le Tan Fast Tan in a Can purse size 45g. (I think this is a bonus, it is not listed in the little mag)
I. Am. In. Love. With. The Necklace.
I have worn it a few times already and got loads of compliments. Nice, summery vibe, boho chic, equally as nice with a crisp white shirt for work as with a maxi dress in the weekend.
You did good Her Fashion Box, a great little collection worth around $100d, with my favourites being the necklace and the Urban Rituelle Perfume Spray. Let’s hold on to Summer a little bit longer x
Note: I have bought this box with my own money and reviewed it honestly.
Get $5 off your first Her Fashion Box using the code HFB5OFF at the check out.
Til Next time,